August 18, 2022 | NAIOP Calgary
Climate Advisory Committee Recruitment
The Climate Advisory Committee recruitment period is now open! We would appreciate it if you could please share the information below and attached with your network. We encourage anyone who is interested in joining the Climate Advisory Committee to apply! Membership will consist of both technical climate experts and citizens at large with an interest in climate mitigation and/or adaptation.
- 2022 BCC Recruitment Quick Facts2022
- 2022 Applying Online to a BCC Quick Reference
- BCC Recruitment News Release
- Climate Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- The Climate Advisory Committee provides Council and Administration with strategic advice and recommendations on policies and strategic initiatives that relate to climate change mitigation and adaptation.
Friday August 12, 2022 (8:00 am) to Monday September 12, 2022 (4:00 pm)
How to Apply
Go to the City Clerk’s webpage at www.calgary.ca/boards
In the banner, click Apply Now. This will take you to the Applications portal.
Additional information and detailed steps on how to apply is in Attachment 2 – Applying Online to a BCC Quick Reference.
- 8 to 12 members must have expertise or experience in one of the identified climate specializations
- 1 to 3 members must be citizens at large with an interest in climate mitigation and/or adaptation
- Residents of Calgary
- Over the age of 18 years old
- Lisa Shauer for any questions relating to the Climate Advisory Committee. Phone: (403) 268- 5974. Email: Lisa.Shauer@calgary.ca
- City Clerks Office for any questions relating to the application process or if you are having any difficulty submitting your application. Phone: (403) 268-5861. Email: BCCadministration@calgary.ca
Lisa Shauer, MES
Climate Governance Strategist
Climate Governance and Strategic Planning
Climate and Environment
The City of Calgary calgary.ca/climateprogram