TBD | NAIOP Calgary
Comprehensive Review of City of Calgary Planning & Development Department Fees
The City of Calgary is conducting a comprehensive review of its Planning and Development Department fees, and has retained KPMG to carry out the work. This review will support the City to answer the following questions:
• Are the current Planning and Development fees competitive with local municipal competitors and comparable Canadian municipalities?
• Does the current fees support the City of Calgary’s city building goals?
The fee schedules that pertain to this project include the:
• Building and Trade Permit Fee Schedule
• Land-use Amendment Fee Schedule
• Planning Applications Fee Schedule
• Subdivision Fee Schedule
The City has launched an online survey to gather your feedback on the fee schedules and you can access the survey here: https://advisorysurveys.kpmg.ca/se/7FDA9ED359BE716B
The survey should take about 10-15 minutes to complete and will remain open until March 18th, 2022. Responses are confidential and anonymous.
For more information about the Planning and Development Fee Review project, please contact The City of Calgary’s Project Manager, Erin Felker at Erin.Felker@calgary.ca.