June 27, 2023 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm
Creating Inclusive Spaces
June 27, 2023
12:15 pm - 1:30 pm
Banker's Hall Auditorium 315 8 Ave SW
Cost: Members $35.00
Join CREW Calgary and NAIOP for an informative panel discussion on incorporating inclusivity in the commercial workplace. We are looking forward to learning how the industry is responding to 2SLGBTQIA+ diversity and inclusivity, how we got here and why it matters.
We are excited to welcome a diverse group of panelists with a wide range of expertise. Joining us are:
- Amelia Marie Newbert – Co-Founder of Skipping Stone and Activist
- Ed Tsang – Senior Interior Designer at MTA
- Brendan MacArther-Stevens – Litigator specializing in commercial disputes and public law
- Robyn Baxter – Senior Vice President & Managing Director for Workplace Advisory at Colliers
- Celine Godberson – Occupancy Planner for Enbridge North America
You are invited to arrive between 12:00pm and 12:15pm to choose from a variety of lunch options and settle in for the panel discussion starting at 12:30pm.
Registration closes Tuesday, June 20.