A NAIOP membership is a sound investment in your career. We help our members develop their careers and improve their bottom line. Our programs help members share innovative best practices, cultivate new relationships and stay abreast of industry trends through regular educational and networking events. Our active government affairs committee works hard to provide a strong and cohesive voice for fair and responsible development policy.
- 2017 General Membership Application
- 2017 Real Estate Program University Student Membership
- 2017 General University Student Membership
Deals get made by connected, well-informed professionals. Through NAIOP, you’ll meet decision-makers and industry leaders, stay on top of breaking industry news and establish connections with fellow members.
In a complex, rapidly-changing industry like ours, you can’t afford to fall behind! Through NAIOP Calgary you’ll receive the latest information on business and legislative developments affecting the commercial, industrial and retail real estate industries.
Shape policies that influence our industry
NAIOP is the voice for commercial real estate. On behalf of our members, we work hard to build to build relationships and strive for fair and responsible development policies.
Gain international insight
Join NAIOP and you’re instantly connected with thousands of colleagues across North America.
Elevate your profile
Through NAIOP you, plant your brand squarely in front of the industry’s key decision makers. We’ll work with you to ensure your sponsorship exposes you the opportunities and connections inherent in our extensive network.
Other member benefits include:
- Advancement of the commercial real estate business environment through local lobbying efforts
- Frequent local networking opportunities, including monthly professional development events, an annual golf tournament, an annual holiday party.
- Full access to NAIOP’s online membership directory which includes 12,500 members from all across North America
- Free subscription to quarterly editions of the award-winning Development magazine
- Free access to the NAIOP National Information Centre, staffed by a professional librarian who is on call to personally conduct customized research
- The right to participation in our exclusive National forum, where members address issues and conduct problem-solving exercises related to their businesses